Friday, May 18, 2012

Time to Roadtrip

 For the last five years, each October, my mom and I hit the road to L.A. for a weekend of roller coasters, museums, and carbs. This year was no exception. Yes, I realize that October was a while ago (don't count how many months), but in the spirit of a belated Mother's Day, I wanted to share with you why my mom is the ultimate travel companion. 










Now, for the food portion of the trip. We have our favorite stand-bys: Europane in Pasadena, Julienne in San Marino, and of course, room service.





How adorable is she? I completely blame her for my addiction to room service. Seriously though, thanks, Sarah Jean. There is no one that I would rather laugh or travel with :)

1 comment:

  1. When you say carbs and rollercoasters, boy do you mean it! That looks like so much fun, I haven't been to LA since I was a little girl:(

    ReplyDelete