Monday, November 14, 2011

Smorgasbord Monday

Hello, peoples of the world. Let's get to this thing called Monday.


In modern life, there are so many wonderful different types of wrecks: ship, car, emotional, etc. But, my favorite kind of wreck would have to be of the baking variety. I just discovered cakewrecks.com and I spend my days giggling at inappropriate pastries. Here is one of my favorites:
via cakewrecks.com
I consider it my lifelong curse that I was not born British or taller. Liam Neeson is both and Liam Neeson has also long been seen as an underrated comedic genius and list maker. At least, that's the way Liam Neeson sees it. Check out this scene from Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchants' new BBC mocumentary: Life's Too Short
You know how everything comes back to Disney? Well, whoever worked on this next video is a genius. Now, I do not like the film Sin City. Quite frankly, I think it's a misogynistic ball of crap indicative of a machismo culture that characterizes its women as prostitutes deserving of mistreatment and disdain. But, if you like it, that's totally cool. No judgement... Stepping off my soapbox, this video is impressive. I like it. A lot.
Have a great week everyone and may it be filled with disastrous cakes, Liam Neeson, and dangerous mice.

1 comment:

  1. I like your blog =) Lots of character!...Just passing through. Will follow you!

    Check my new blog out for any beauty needs you may ever have<3

    ReplyDelete