Tuesday, July 5, 2011

How I Got Here

Currently, I'm spending two weeks in Chicago in a Second City Summer Immersion. Yes, I am immersed. Like many people who find themselves immersed, I have little time for blogging, my fingers are pruny, and I find it hard to breathe. So here is the first in a series of lessons that I have learned over the past few weeks.


        Photo I took on my way to the wrong terminal...

The Journey to Chicago





Things I learned today:

1. Never ever forget to triple check your departure time


2. Always make sure you've got the right terminal


3. There is nothing that a scone can't fix


4. Turbulence is when airplanes bust a move
. Watching Real Housewives for three hours will make you lose your faith in humanity

6. Kind cab drivers will restore it. Thanks Jim :)





No comments:

Post a Comment