Monday, August 22, 2011

Smorgasbord Monday

Welcome to Smorgasbord Monday! I'm going to post of few of the random tidbits that have kept me company during the past week. Enjoy.


True Fact: there are few delights more loverly than watching youtube videos about seashells. Yes, I hopped on the "Marcel the Shell" wagon late, but now I'm going to ride this thing till the wheels come off. If you've never watched it, watch it. If you've watched it already, watch it again. 


Another recent internet discovery, a tumbler committed to art of doodling. You can find delightful pictures like "Bad Hair Day" on flikr and at http://ilovedoodle.tumblr.com/

Last but not least, http://advancedstyle.blogspot.com/. This site is committed to the idea that style is ageless. Ari Cohen interviews the most incredible "old folks" and their words of wisdom are as impressive as their pearls. Check out one of his interviews with Lynn Dell, a 78-year-old dynamo. I could watch these videos all day. Watch and see. 


Happy Monday, almost Tuesday. Here's wishing you a week filled with timeless seashells who doodle.

1 comment:

  1. Umm.. I've never heard of Marcel the Shell!!! I love it...

    ReplyDelete